IVision 2.2 upgrade notes:
1.Fix bug in the IVision_SetVideoFormat.vi
2.Fix bug in IVision_OpenMediaFile.vi
New examples and functions added:
1. IVision_SimplePlayback.vi: an example to show how to simply playback almost any media file without accessing to the image data of each frame. This is a fast method if user only needs to playback media file and seek to each frame, but no need to process the image data. It also handles DV interlaced video viewing problem when used under Winxp.
2 .Ivision_CameraDemo3.vi: an example almost the same as Ivision_CameraDemo.vi, but special for TV tuner like ATI all in wonder. Add the functions to set video format (resolution, color space and frame rate etc.) programmatically without popup and also set the TV tuner video inputs to S or composite video and route the audio to audio line programmatically. This will demonstrate how to programmatically set TV tuner card to be a frame grabber.
3. Ivision_RouteCrossbar.vi: new function to route the video and audio sources to outputs programmatically. Used for TV tuner card that can also be used as frame grabber.
4. Ivision_GetVideoSize.vi: new function to query the current used video resolution, frame rate and media type (color space).
5. Ivision_OpenMediaFile_simple.vi: Open media file session with simple playback method. It does not allow accessing to image data of each frame with this method, but it's faster for simply playback situation.
6. Ivision_SetFullScreen_File.vi: set video window of media file playback to full screen or set back to default size.
7. Ivision_PutVideoVisibility.vi: Set video window of capture device visible or invisible. This vi takes Ivision_CamSession.ctl as camera session input.
8. Ivision_Blend_PutVideoVisibility.vi: set video window of blending function to visible or invisible. This vi takes Ivision_BlendVideo_Session.ctl as session input.
9. Ivision_GetTotalNotDroppedFrames.vi: get total not dropped frame’s number while capturing.
10.Ivision_GetTotalDroppedFrames.vi: get total dropped frame’s number while capturing.
11. Ivision_Set3DvideoFormat.vi: this vi will set the stereo 3D virtual camera's left and right camera selection, output video size etc. This will set programmatically without popup dialog box like the general camera video format setting vi: IVision_GetVideoFormat.vi.
12. Ivision_Set3DvideoMode.vi: This vi will set the stereo 3D virtual camera's output video mixing mode (12 mixing mode available) as well as swap the left and right camera video etc. This will set programmatically without popup dialog box like the general camera setting's property page vi: IVision_GetCameraProps.vi.